Media release by Three Card Network
We hereby announce our Community Upliftment Project Launch –
5 May 2018
About the project:
This project was approved for the Sedibeng District by Cogta and Sedibeng United Business Forum in 2015, and since then many different Government Departments, The Gauteng Premier, Municipalities and Educational Departments have indicated their support and willingness to take part in this initiative.
Our product provides direct access to healthy, organic:
* Vegetables (More than 5 000 Vegetable Plants)
* Fish ( 3 – 5 Tons per annum)+- 1500 fish every 50 days
* Chickens (100 Chickens every week)
* Eggs (average of 7 600 eggs per month)
We are able to build these farms on small stands (500 Square meters) or even in the backyards of suburbs and townships, on top of Shopping Centres, making it easy and effortless for consumers to buy healthy, low cost ORGANIC FOODS where it was never possible before.
We have developed a ground breaking “Micro Urban Organic Aquaponic Mobil Farm” that addresses:
* Food Security
* Accessibility to healthy Organic food
* Job Creation
* Environmentally Friendly
* Project is Self-Sustainability
* Transferring of skills in a control environment to guarantee success and sustainable livelihood.
* Save up to 80% in water usage
* Farm fits into 500 square meters (depends on you production volumes requirements)
We are also proud to announce that:
* We were acknowledged as one of the Top 5 Entrepreneurial Companies to represent South Africa at the “Global Entrepreneurial Congress” in April 2017. (Awarded by an international Board consisting out of 150 countries around the world)
* Selected as one of the top 25 Entrepreneurial Green Companies in South Africa by “JustAdGreen” Fetola and J.P. Morgan Bank. The JustAdGreen (JAG) project is guided by a multi –
Stakeholder Advisory Committee which include departments like: Climate Innovation Centre, National Cleaner Production Centre, Green Fund (DBSA), Gauteng Department of Agriculture and rural Development, City of Tshwane (Sustainability Unit in office of executive Mayor) and Cooperative Governance.
Press release from CEO: Dr Frans Swanepoel (Phd-Int)
E-Mail: [email protected]